Exhibiting companies, sponsors, partners and key persons have been welcomed at the Boutique McLaren to kick off the event and to have a glimpse of the Principality of Monaco.
On the 17th of March has officially took place the second edition of the Monaco et Suisse Investment Forum at the prestigious Yacht Club de Monaco – an yearly networking event that aims to create the perfect ambience for entrepreneurs and investors to establish valuable connections with a parterre of carefully selected companies and individuals.
The welcome speech has been held by:
– Mr. Raffaello Cairoli, Ms. Trudy Berger, Ms. Sheila De Lucia (Cairoli Monaco Luxury Services, Brand Therapy and L-Evento)
– Ms. Margherita Colombo Pastorelli (Monaco Economic Board)
– Mr. Guy Antognelli (Director Monaco Tourist and Convention Authority)
– Mr. Massimo Boni (Director Lugano Region)
– Mr. Luca Sassi (Director EFG Bank Monaco)
During the day roughly 20 exhibiting companies and around 280 guests had the pleasure to get to know each other and expand their network.
Furthermore, guests had the opportunity to participate to seven conferences held by Lugano Region, JetClass, Mikro Kapital, Lagosta, Living Italian Luxury, B-ton and Monaco Economic Board.